Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY AMBITION IN LIFE


I am Blanche Coleen Urbiztondo, a simple girl who wants to be a scientist someday. I want to be one of the great ones who had respected by everybody. I always wish to be a famous person by contributing something that can help for the improvisation of our country and the whole world. I desire to have a good future and a happy family having a good disposition in with the essence of love and peace. I want to help those unfortunate children and all the needy. I am hoping to have a successful life with a lot of friends and supporters.

Even if those wishes will not come true, I just wished to live happily and be fulfilled of love and friendship. I am satisfied for what I am and what I have now but like what others do, I also expect for a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment